Acepapers.co.uk holds the Refund Policy as entailed below:
- All customers who make claim for refund are entertained subject to meet the terms and conditions listed under refund policy.
- Acepapers.co.uk accepts the request for order cancellation and full refund if its staff has not moved the order to work.
- Acepapers.co.uk does not accept refund claim if it exceeds the 50% of the paid amount. This term applies to all processed orders regardless of the scenarios.
- Once an order has moved to processing phase, then half of the paid amount is treated as the cost of services and becomes non-refundable.
- Acepapers.co.uk accepts claim for partial refund if any one or more of the customer’s requirement that he/she had mentioned at time of order, is/are not met.
- Acepapers.co.uk accepts claim for partial refund if its staff is not able to deliver the order on committed date
- Acepapers.co.uk accepts claim for partial refund if its staff is not able to meet customer’s requirements even after 3 or more revisions are delivered.
- Acepapers.co.uk does not accept refund claim for the orders with rush-delivery timelines (i.e. orders having less than 2 working days gap between order date and delivery date). All such refund claims requests shall be out-rightly refused.
- Acepapers.co.uk has a dedicated team of evaluation experts that verifies and evaluates every refund claim case on the merit based upon factual grounds in accordance with the company policies.
- All customers provide their prior acceptance to the decision of acepapers.co.uk evaluation committee whatever it may be. Evaluation committee shall require 3 to 5 working days time to close a case.
- Once a refund claim is authorized by evaluation committee, then funds are processed to customer’s account that may take up to 8 to 10 working days in getting transferred.
Terms & conditions
The use of website and products offered through it has to be in compliance with the guidelines and terms and conditions as published on the website. In case of any event of non compliance customer shall be liable for the legal consequences.
Acepapers.co.uk is extending its services and products with a view to facilitate its customers by meeting their requirements of high quality at affordable prices
Data security is of utmost importance for acepapers.co.uk. Hence it has invested reasonable investment to ensure security systems that meet industry standards. To perform protection of customer’s data, company stores information of its customers and visitors of the site.
To keep its valued customers information and data as highly protected and private is of foremost significance for the acepapers.co.uk. Our staff therefore does keep their information confidential and we do not disclose our customers’ information/data with any person or entity that is not concerned. Customer’s information may only be shared with an authority if and when so required by the law.
Order cancellation request are accepted by acepapers.co.uk only if they are received within 5 hours after the order placement (this time limit is reduced to 1 hour for rush timeline orders). Requests for cancellation received later than stipulated timelines shall be rejected.
Acepapers.co.uk accepts all requests for revision provided they are justified i.e. customer is able to clearly show/prove that agreed upon requirements were not met completely.
Payments from our customers are collected by different modes of payment including the bank account, PayPal, Credit card. In addition we use our merchants too to collect payments.